Monday, November 17, 2008

You Want Me to Wear WHAAAAT!?

Ugh... getting lazy again! *sigh* write, write, write... must not give up!

On this edition of "One Minute Writer": The prompt is: Vintage...

The question actually being, " What past clothing trend do you think should never come back in style?
... aaaaaand GO!
Whaaaaat!!? Do I really have to write about this? Just to let everyone know, this subject is probably one of the last ones anyone would ever (or should ever) think of asking me. I don't know anything about fashion? Okay, I at least have enough sense that some colors don't go well with others, but I had to learn that lesson the hard way. As for styles?? I don't really worry about them. Well, not nowadays, anyway. Since I work so much, most people only see me 'in uniform'...
... one minute is up ....

Writing 'the minute' was pretty easy for that one, but I realize that it's a cop-out.

I really don't know anything about fashion, let alone trying to 'pass judgement' on what style should never come back... Sure I've seen some crazy outfits out there, but hey, if those people got the guts to wear 'em, more power to 'em!

As for me... I'm simple. T-shirt (or a polo) and Jeans. Nothing fancy, nothing to get excited over. Oh okay, during the summer, I'd wear... SHORTS! Wow! What a change, huh!? The only time I get remotely 'fashionable' is if I pull out a chinese silk shirt, but i only wear those for special occasions.

I've ended all the other ones with a question for my readers, and it's usually something that pertains to what was written in the blog. I want to try to keep up with that. So, yuki's question for this post is:
What is your favorite article of clothing? Mine are my Chinese Silk shirts!
See you next blog!

No comments: