Sunday, November 9, 2008

Introductions

Hi, I'm yuki!

Welcome to my blog! This blog is basically in correspondence to the One Minute Writer blog, where each day a new topic/subject is posted, and you write something concerning that topic/subject for one minute.

Sounds simple enough? Try it for yourself! It can be great fun!

I believe one of the points of One Minute Writer is to help anyone develop ways to think and write at the same time. One minute really isn't much time to write two or three lines, let alone write while thinking of what to write at the same time. If you want to write for more than a minute, I don't see why you shouldn't; I know I will be, on this blog.

Anyway, if anyone feels like commenting or leaving some advice, heck I may even take requests. please feel free to leave them.

Oh... yeah, sorry I changed a lot of the buttons to Japanese. They're still the same, and the English translation is on them.

No comments: