Monday, November 10, 2008

Where Everybody Knows Your Name...

Today's "One Minute Writer" prompt is: Favorite Place

... aaaaaand GO!
When you think of a favorite place, is it automatically a place where you've had "the time of your life" at least once; is this sort of a requirement for anyone's 'favorite place'? Or are you like me, and your favorite place is just some little cafe or restaurant that you've really liked going back to time and again?
... one minute is up ....

Also, people can change their favorite place. I'm pretty certain that my favorite place, in college, is a lot different from my favorite place, today. I know that for certain, just as certain as I am that I never thought I would be where I am today, back then.

Maybe I'm thinking of this all wrong. Maybe they mean my favorite place as in a location in the world. If that were the case, then most people who know me would already know the answer to that.

I wish I could go to that favorite place, more often.

No comments: